Employer Resources approaches payroll from a slightly different
angle than most service providers – we don’t look at
payroll as just a data processing function or as a by-product of
accounting, but rather as a critical part of the total employment
Payroll and tax compliance create many complex and
tedious tasks for your company, while the ever-changing landscape
of tax and employment laws and regulations complicate things even
further. At best, these are “necessary evils”. Unfortunately,
there also is the risk of liability for the company and its employees.
The expert staff at Capita
brings over 20 years of experience in payroll and HR administration.
While we utilize the latest computer and web-based technology to
ensure accuracy and efficiency, we believe that our expertise is
the most critical aspect of delivering a valuable service to our
Capita Employer Resources will offer the following:
- Check calculation and review for compliance of
minimum wage laws.
- Evaluation of deductions once checks are calculated
for compliance of Fair Labor Standards Act.
- Customized job costing based on your company’s
- Live checks, Direct Deposits, or Pay Cards.
- Electronic Payroll Reports and Pay Stubs, e-mailed
directly to you.
- Remote access to your data any time, anywhere.
- Compliance with mandated New Hire Reporting.
- Court Order and Garnishment set up, remittance,
and notification of terminated employees.
- Wage and employment verification.
- Vacation, Sick, and PTO accrual set up and tracking.
- Electronic remittance of Withholding Taxes.
- Quarterly preparation and remittance of 941, 940,
State, and Unemployment taxes (as applicable).
- Annual preparation of 940, W2’s, W3, and
- Employee self service, allowing employees to reprint
check stubs and W2’s, review W4 status, deductions, and
utilizes the latest technology to provide the option of bringing
payroll directly to you and your employees electronically, via the
web. This not only saves time and money, but also helps protect